Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WLF PRIME TIME DISCUSSION THREAD
06-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Oh brother I can't believe the opening match on a Prime Time card (not even a PPV) after Somebody clicked the 5 stars the match just exploded 15 posts and 355 views.
Well Paul E will have something more to talk about next week.

[Image: thewlfsigprojectelbrazorz.jpg]
I have obtained the gold that many men lay in bed and dream about night after night
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2015, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 06:03 PM by BrazodeOro.)
Now it's over 400 views and I'll confidently say that the match has been an hour long.
Oh and the fans in Kennewick WA has gotten their money's worth.

I have obtained the gold that many men lay in bed and dream about night after night
06-03-2015, 07:02 PM
lol, I'm having a blast with it. I did mention the match was well over 30 minutes but I didn't want to go overboard with it. I don't know if The WLF focuses much on match time, and having an opening match go 30 minutes is a long time anyway.
06-03-2015, 08:12 PM
They don't focus too much on time.
I have Paul E Dangerously as a manager for my character and he will ham it up

06-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Just giving props to Zoltan for his great work on the Villains/Bushwhacker Butch combined promo this week. Hope Ho Ho is around to do his second RP.

Check out my website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
06-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Recker! I hope our dear HoHo does show up... I'd love to read his reactions.

Sasha and Flair's entrances should be up by tonight, right after I finish watching NXT Wink

[Image: Logo8_zpsywckr2it.jpg]
06-12-2015, 05:09 AM
I was hoping to get some match action in before the weekend. I will not be around the weekend, probably back sometime Tuesday or maybe Monday.

[Image: Nasty_zpsdbf8e457.jpg]
06-15-2015, 05:30 AM
I am back from my busy weekend. In the next 24 hours I will get a couple of posts up, for sure.

[Image: Nasty_zpsdbf8e457.jpg]
07-01-2015, 09:51 AM
What's happening, guys? Looks like we might have to extend the deadline to hopefully receive more roleplays. Let's extend the deadline to 5 July, Sunday.

[Image: WLFPoster3.jpg]
07-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Sounds good, Sorry Gordon. I took a new job training in another state that required me to work 8-5 but then study from like 6- midnight every night.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)