Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WLF PRIME TIME DISCUSSION THREAD
07-28-2011, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 08:27 AM by Gordon Gekko.)
WLF PRIME TIME DISCUSSION THREAD
Good week all around.Ladder Match was awesome hope I win.Good roleplaying.Also Sting vs Sid was solid and the Mega Bucks vs British Bulldogs was good too.

[Image: BatmanvsSuperman_zpsci67co6l.gif]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoHo's post:
justacooldudeuknow28 (07-23-2013)
07-29-2011, 11:39 AM
Re: OFFICIAL PRIME TIME DISCUSSION THREAD?
Mighty fine idea, ho. Kinda like the discussions we have going for RAW, TNA and the various pay-per-views. Now we just need to wait for the results to be posted up this week.

[Image: pw%20banner_zpszc8xr32p.jpg]
07-29-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm biting my nails as I wait.Gekko usually gets them posted by noon or so.

07-29-2011, 05:19 PM
I just want to thank everyone for great matches i have wanted to be in a e-fed for so long but couldnt find one that was serious.....thanks guys
07-29-2011, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2011 07:53 PM by Zoltan.)
Thank you for joining and being so active! I get the feeling DX will cause much more mayhem in the fed..  

It's unlike Gordon to not post results, but he probably has had a very busy week, like we all do sometimes. Waiting a few more days is no prob.

[Image: Logo8_zpsywckr2it.jpg]
07-30-2011, 12:05 AM
This is my first time with EFed. I would have thought they were all pretty much like this one. If they don't have a good touch of realism then I wouldn't join. There's role playing and then there's just goofy. I've been role playing for 30+ years. It just comes natural and I have a very good imagination. I really enjoy this place. Heck I'm on here atleast twice a day(before and after work).

[Image: thewlfsigprojectelbrazorz.jpg]
I have obtained the gold that many men lay in bed and dream about night after night
07-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Another GREAT Prime Time. Don't even know where to begin on this one. Everything was done perfectly....get it? Of course I'm talking about the main event. Savage and Perfect actually had me believing they were for one night only...going to team up and follow through with it. I guess not. I love the photos we use here in our promo's and for prime time...it really adds to the old school feel to me. I loved Perfect grabbing the title and holding it up. Maryse slapping him across the face and Perfect only reacting with that perfect cocky smirk.

It made everyone look good. DX gets the win....Perfect shows up Savage......Savage fought a long hard battle without perfect against the entire DX.

The Return of The Living Legend. Everyone handled that one well. The confusion of so many people having to do entrances and post ...can't be easy. 6 people doing it together....but Larry Z getting the job done in his return was awesome. I was a huge living legend fan as a kid...but the WCW legend when he had his battles for the TV Title. Glad to have the living Legend back. Wish Warrior and Regal could come back!

Scott Steiner showing up after the bear hug challenge was fun.  I try not to read all the match threads during the week because I like being surprised by everything when the results come out. The way it was done was great..similar to Sting's debut last week. I like that it was just the theme song to kick it off . Maybe it's just bc I am a fan of Steiners siren music.

Good to see The Bad Guy picking up his first win in the WLF. Poor 1-2-3 Kid....wish we could get to see more of him in the WLF. May have to set up a match between Bret and The Kid on Superstars....

The Tag Match with The Bulldogs and Mega Bucks...FIVE STARS all the way. The Owen run in and the match writing was superb. I hope the Bulldogs hang around here for awhile. My pick to be the WLF Tag Team Champs.

On a side note the improvement of Ted Arcidi continues to impress me. Arcidi gets better and better each week. Keep up the good work!

Great job by everyone!

[Image: bdm640.gif]
07-30-2011, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2011 01:55 AM by kg24nmfan.)
(07-30-2011 01:04 AM)bdm640 link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Another GREAT Prime Time. Don't even know where to begin on this one. Everything was done perfectly....get it? Of course I'm talking about the main event. Savage and Perfect actually had me believing they were for one night only...going to team up and follow through with it. I guess not. I love the photos we use here in our promo's and for prime time...it really adds to the old school feel to me. I loved Perfect grabbing the title and holding it up. Maryse slapping him across the face and Perfect only reacting with that perfect cocky smirk.

It made everyone look good. DX gets the win....Perfect shows up Savage......Savage fought a long hard battle without perfect against the entire DX.

The Return of The Living Legend. Everyone handled that one well. The confusion of so many people having to do entrances and post ...can't be easy. 6 people doing it together....but Larry Z getting the job done in his return was awesome. I was a huge living legend fan as a kid...but the WCW legend when he had his battles for the TV Title. Glad to have the living Legend back. Wish Warrior and Regal could come back!

Scott Steiner showing up after the bear hug challenge was fun.  I try not to read all the match threads during the week because I like being surprised by everything when the results come out. The way it was done was great..similar to Sting's debut last week. I like that it was just the theme song to kick it off . Maybe it's just bc I am a fan of Steiners siren music.

Good to see The Bad Guy picking up his first win in the WLF. Poor 1-2-3 Kid....wish we could get to see more of him in the WLF. May have to set up a match between Bret and The Kid on Superstars....

The Tag Match with The Bulldogs and Mega Bucks...FIVE STARS all the way. The Owen run in and the match writing was superb. I hope the Bulldogs hang around here for awhile. My pick to be the WLF Tag Team Champs.

On a side note the improvement of Ted Arcidi continues to impress me. Arcidi gets better and better each week. Keep up the good work!

Great job by everyone!

What? Nothing about Taker's debut promo?  Tongue

Anyway,  I definitely love working with Zoltan and Bdm640, they always bring out the best in the WLF and in each other.  Heck, I think they're the only 3 guys I've worked with over the past 2 months or so.  I loved this weeks Prime Time, I was waiting for ages for Larry to come back!!  Women's division looks tight, 6 man ladder match was great, Rockers finally won, and the 6 man tag was great!

Nothing here for now...
07-30-2011, 01:58 AM
haha I can't believe i forgot about Takers debut! I do like how it was played off that we didn't know who he was. Good stuff.

[Image: bdm640.gif]
07-30-2011, 02:16 AM
Shadow I accept your challenge.Let's kick ass in our match.Was down in the dumps before you woke me up thanks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)