Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Football (soccer) thread
03-15-2011, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 10:14 AM by KRadiation.)
Football (soccer) thread
All things Footie related....
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2011, 03:33 AM
Re: Premiership Thread/Football thread
I know it's not PL, but I got a horrible little feeling about marseille tomorro. Can see a potential banana skin. Hopefully it'll be totally unness feeling. Jus hope there's a better ref this time cuz marseille were shocking with their little afters, leaving the foot in, little stamps, sly elbows. They got away with a ridiculous amount. Gotta be careful it don't knock united off their stride
03-15-2011, 12:13 PM
lets hope so Tongue
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2011, 01:33 PM
That's not very patriotic of you dave, should always want British clubs to win in Europe.

Except for Chelsea. God I hate those guys. Liverpool too I guess, it's not hate so much, jus fed up of Them crowing on about 5 eurocups in a vain attempt to keep their name mentioned in the same bracket as utd Tongue
03-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Red, seriously, how could a namesake such as yours not be a fan of Liverpool? Come on, we all know the truth. Deep down, you know it too. Be brave, man.

Red... you'll never walk alone.

[Image: pw%20banner_zpszc8xr32p.jpg]
03-15-2011, 05:27 PM
Dunno wether to laugh or cry at that suggestion keV, I don't hate them so much cuz it's hard to hate a team that's not in competition with you for nearly 2 decades.

Did u know that you'll never walk alone used to be a utd anthem before our parents were born? True story
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red16's post:
Y2J11 (09-13-2014)
03-15-2011, 09:38 PM
United will be fine... in Chico I trust... in all fairness could be a toughie... my mate has gone up.. got him to pick me up a couple of retro kits... the hughes 91 euro final and giggs debut season shirt... luvvly jubbly...

UTD!!!!!! lets beat those damn frenchies.... (apologies Patrice...)......... (and eric)...
03-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Kevin7ee:

[quote]Now now, even fergie admitted Utd's deserved loss to Liverpool no more than 2 weeks ago. Give King Kenny some time; he'll turn things around.

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
03-17-2011, 08:40 AM
Red16:

[quote]I agree keV, utd were shocking against Liverpool, have no complaints. 3 defensive errors led to Liverpool scoring 3 goals. I honestly don't think those mistakes would of happened had utd had their first choice defensive pair, but we didn't so it was a deserved win by Liverpool. But utd were having a mega off day, don't think I've seen utd play that bad in a long time

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
03-17-2011, 08:40 AM
Kevin7ee:

[quote]The defense line was plain terrible in that match; Suarez was dancing circles around them. Wes Brown is the same sumbitch that made me lose money years ago when he scored an own goal against Tottenham.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)