Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WLF Merchandise For Sale!
09-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Re: WLF Merchandise For Sale!
Jealous since I have no credit card or debit card.IT'S MY DESTINY TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS!

[Image: efKce2Z.gif]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2011, 01:37 AM
All I want to know is where can I get a WLF ice cream bar?

[Image: Chromaslam%20Signature_zpspzsbedne.jpg]
09-14-2011, 07:59 PM
(09-14-2011 01:37 AM)Chromaslam link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.All I want to know is where can I get a WLF ice cream bar?

This x1000000

[Image: 2u963co.jpg]
09-14-2011, 08:13 PM
I believe I just ordered myself a t-shirt! I'm from the UK, so I hope I did everything correctly. It accepted all my information.

[Image: 2u963co.jpg]
09-14-2011, 09:26 PM
About this modeling gig do we get free clothes? How about WLF Speedos? How about thongs for that special women in our life? Cue the I'm too sexy music dance DAVE!

09-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Oh how I wish we could add WLF ice cream bars!!!  LOL  Ice cream bars with the WLF logo and poses from me and Dash and the whole crew.  Hahahaha...I'd definitely buy on OldieVonMoldie ice cream bar.  Wink

But seriously...we've got new items in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..  Just added tonight was a WLF mousepad, a brand new WLF "Staff Style" shirt, and the official WLF coffee mug.  There's much more to come.  I'm working on some stuff right now that I can hopefully debut in the next day or two (time permitting).

Thanks to everyone who has ordered stuff.  Wear it or use it with pride and spread the old-school love, yall.  Big Grin

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
09-15-2011, 11:55 AM
My first order of caps has been shipped! Guess I gotta wait a little for my t-shirt since I customized it a little bit. Too bad there's no collar t-shirt though.

[Image: pw%20banner_zpszc8xr32p.jpg]
09-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Awesome, Kev.  You order a few caps, did ya?  And out of curiosity, what did you customize your shirt with?

I'm working on some new designs right now I think you old-school fanatics like me will really dig.  Wink

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
09-15-2011, 09:48 PM
[Image: wlficecream.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Maybe Dave you should do a contest and the winner gets a shirt, cap or mug? The item could have 1st edition written on it?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)