Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WLF Mobile Phone App Now Available!
10-18-2011, 04:53 AM
WLF Mobile Phone App Now Available!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

By popular demand, there is finally an easier way to get in on the WLF action while you're out and about.  Just download the app by clicking on the Tapatalk logo above and search under the wrestling category and you should find us.

If you need any help or have any questions, ask it right here.

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2011, 05:36 AM
Re: WLF Mobile Phone App Now Available!
Cool beans.

I'll have to try this out on my tablet

[Image: monitors.png]
10-18-2011, 10:16 AM
I tried this out yesterday and love it.  Cost me £1.99 (not sure of cost in other currencies) but well worth it for your WLF fix while out and about.

It doesn't load background images or sigs so it's a lot quicker and uses less bandwidth that Safari (or any other phone browser).  Also it's been designed specifically for the phone so you get nice big areas to press with your fingers rather than trying to aim at a tiny link or forever zooming in/out.

Photos can be uploaded directly from your phone's photo album within the app.  I took a few screeshots (using the standard built-in iPhone method) and uploaded them straight away without any trouble.

Only slight downsides are that the shoutbox isn't available (as it's an add-on to the forum and not built in) and at the moment I can't see how to change my timezone in-app so everything is a few hours out.  There might be a way, not looked fully through the options yet.

Speed and ease of use more than make up for this though.  You can go straight to unread posts and any threads you've participated in, see who's online, open/send/receive PMs, even add a geotag if you want.  Overall much better experience for the addicted out-and-about WLF'er Smile

[Image: 516a99e0-80d1-e0e0.jpg]  [Image: 516a99e0-80be-2acf.jpg]

[Image: 516a99e0-80de-cdd9.jpg] 
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2011, 03:16 AM
Gonna go ahead and bump this for those who aren't aware of it's existence.

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)