Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Know your role and shut your mouth! (Uploaded)
02-05-2012, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 12:26 AM by rockerslive.)
Know your role and shut your mouth! (Uploaded)
Decided to make a 98 version of The Rock. Hair options aren't the best had to make do, looks good in game. I did start with Wolfgang's 2011 form but pretty much made it my own in the end. Attires are Ladder match with HHH, a Brahma Bull attire, Royal Rumble 98 & 99

tags: WLF, Rock

[Image: 2012-02-05_08-44-51_88.jpg]
[Image: 2012-02-05_09-23-43_554-1.jpg]

[Image: awsb.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Re: Know your role and shut your mouth! (Uploaded)
It's looking good. The attires are spot on. I don't think the skin colours available in the game lend themselves well to making The Rock. I had the same problem trying to make D Lo Brown.

[Image: 150px-WWFLogo94-98.png]
02-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Re: Know your role and shut your mouth! (Uploaded)
Poppy, you are right about the skin tones! So frustrating. Also using this hair which i need to for a true 98 version i have to use 5 layers on the hair so i lose the ability for a custom skin. After a wk or so I might sit back down with it and give it another go. I just need a break from it, I havent even been able to to use Macho yet ;-)

[Image: awsb.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)