Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 contracts expiring soon...
07-24-2012, 08:27 AM
2 contracts expiring soon...
Quote: According to several sources in TNA, the contracts for Bully Ray and Devon are set to expire within the next four to five weeks. The two have been discussing new contracts, but sources report that there hasn't been any real movement in the process. Bully Ray is one of the company's top heels and works as an agent for the company, while Devon is TV champion has been working with younger talents on the roster on both TV and house shows.

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2012, 09:03 AM
Re: 2 contracts expiring soon...
Definetly both keepers. I know a lot of people aren't high on D'von but I would keep him as an agent/teacher. Bully is in the best shape of his wrestling career. Plus he's on "Twittah" now. He even said he's old school and is on MySpace. LOL

Bully is a great heel and is necessary right now for TNA. He would be a big loss if TNA doesn't keep him around. 

[Image: thewlfsigprojectrightha.jpg]
07-24-2012, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2012 09:34 AM by KingKanyon.)
My sentiments as well, both have been important parts of the success side of what TNA has done since their arival, they're both polorizing forces who I think has a lot more to offer, Bully more than Devon but I still Love Devon, I know for shure they'll re sign, TNA can't let these two go. I think they'll be thier even when their done wrestling.

I just wana see some good matches. Is that too much to want?
07-24-2012, 04:02 PM
While I'm not a fan of  Devon as champ, he's definitely a valuable asset. He even looks in better shape of late. But they need Bully even more. There have been many shows s that would've been completely unwatchable without him. Really I'd love to see him get a run with any title, and me thinking something like that still shocks. Bubba Ray is dead. Long live Calfzilla.
07-25-2012, 06:21 AM
Also read Velvet is leaving, which makes me sad. Sad
07-25-2012, 06:50 AM
(07-25-2012 06:21 AM)leapinglanny4ever link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Also read Velvet is leaving, which makes me sad. Sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Image: bretowen99.jpg]
07-25-2012, 09:13 AM
I'm over the moon angelina and now maybe velvet are gone.  i found the women's division passable when it was kong, kim, brooks and some supporting cast.  it went downhill once the beautiful (?) people became the focus.

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
07-25-2012, 05:54 PM
(07-25-2012 06:50 AM)bret_owen99 link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[quote author=leapinglanny4ever link=topic=8278.msg74871#msg74871 date=1343190085]
Also read Velvet is leaving, which makes me sad. Sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/quote]Yes, it's a sad day if the pigeons have truly been set free. The KO division bores me now. Tessmacher isn't interesting at all.
07-25-2012, 06:19 PM
I've seen Velvet in action in person, and I actually think she became one of the better Knockouts over time (not my opinion of Tessmacher).  Before they made Velvet use a DDT as her finisher, she was beating people with reversals, rollups, and all sorts of wrestling moves that ko's don't normally use. 

[Image: bretowen99.jpg]
07-26-2012, 04:36 AM
Well, considering Velvet was just released today, and the fact Bully Ray tweeted about "crashing a big party" last monday (The 1000th episode of RAW), I think I would take it as solid information but the way I take the reports are those two (Bully and DeVon) are in addition to two other expiring contract,s both of whom are knockouts (Not Velvet). I could definitely see them both jumping ship to the 'E since the tag team picture there is now alot bigger than TNA's.

[Image: NewForumsig_zps01eb1c4e.jpg]
[Image: ScottHalltweetedme-Copy_zpsb131849b.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)