Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
WWF Golden Era Caws: Road Warriors uploaded
11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Re: WWF Golden Era Caws - Bam Bam Bigelow - WIP
Thanks guys.

Yip, it's Bam Bam Mania at the WLF right now.

I didn't actually have any plans for Bam Bam for a while, he was rather down my list. But Rock asked if I was gonna make him so I bumped him up. But then Rock decided to have a crack at him (which I am glad he did because his Bam Bam is shaping up really nicely), I had already done the morph and most of the first attire, so I thought I would just finish him off.

I figure it's always good if the community has multiple options for downloading a caw.

Anywho, updated pics (including in-game shots) are in first post.

[Image: picture1hg.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Love that in game shot.

I think we will have to have a fight to the death here between these competing bigelows.   Last man standing rules.

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
11-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Ha ha, yeah I think Rock is doing some great things. I am really just churning out what I did last year.

It's not as impressive or exciting as starting from scratch (like what Rock is doing), but I need to build my classic roster somehow, and that's a lot harder to do this year considering most people, yourself included Wink are focused on the Attitude era.

11-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Re: Re: WWF Golden Era Caws - Bam Bam Bigelow - WIP
Just give me all your logos. Lol. Damn man lol. I am going to try myself.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

[Image: N3HghIr.jpg]
11-10-2012, 03:17 PM
jdbchurch Randy Savage page number 2 What's Hot - Hell yeah!

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
11-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Is it? That's cool.
Not to sound douchey but the Randy Savage that had the most downloads last time I searched was truly awful. Like really, really awful and defaulty looking. It's funny the pants CAWs that get shit tonnes of downloads in the first week after the game is released.

11-10-2012, 09:43 PM
There is always at least 1 Goldberg, Jericho and Jeff hardy that get tons of downloads and high reviews the first weeks that are really generic looking and have wwe logos instead of actual logos on their attires. 

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
11-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Yeah I don't get it, but each to their own I suppose.

I don't get 5 star ratings on average CAWs just as much as I don't get 1 star ratings on decent CAWs. There have been a few 1 star ratings on my Savage, Dibiase & Andre CAWs. I appreciate that they may not be everyone's cup of tea but I don't think they are 1 star worthy.

It's hard to put it down to jealously without coming across like a dick, but I can't think of any other reason for a 1 star rating.

11-11-2012, 04:56 AM
Re: Re: WWF Golden Era Caws - Bam Bam Bigelow - WIP
People can be tools.  Many times that is the only explanation beyond straight up jealousy.  I can't understand it but some of these little douche bags just get some sick thrill out of going around rating caws 1 star regardless of the actual quality.  In addition, some of the people aren't exactly playing with a full deck and they think 1 star means excellent.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
11-11-2012, 06:46 AM
That's true, there have been a few times I have had a 1 star with the comment "Awesome" or something like that.
Some people were stuck in shallow end of the gene pool when brain cells were being handed out.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)